top of page
CHRIST HOLDS YOU
9 FEB 2020
"...For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy..."-Colossians 1:15-23(NIV)
Jesus is above all things
- Jesus is above all physical things.
- Jesus is above all spiritual things
- Jesus has created all things
- Jesus knows all things
Jesus before all things
- Jesus was there with Abraham
- Jesus was there before creation
- Jesus is active in driving the universe forward.
Jesus conquers all things
- Jesus had beaten the death at the cross.
- Jesus will provide our needs if we ask from him.
We must consistently fill ourselves with God.
bottom of page